Expanding Our Vision – Free Video
After our 32 years of program activities, we are adding an additional direction of outreach. We are providing a free video, “Boys 2 Men 4 Christ” to churches, organizations or individuals that have a heart for fatherless boys. This is “how to” useful information to start your own mentoring program in your area.
- 24 million children in America live father-absent homes (U.S. Census Bureau)
- 2/3 of children of divorce haven’t seen their fathers in the past year
- Appoximatley 1/2 of all children go home to a single parent. In the inner city, 4 out of 5 !
- 71 % of all high school dropouts come from fatherless homes (National Principals Assoc)
- 85% of all children with behavior disorders come from fatherless homes (Center for Disease Control)
- 80% of rapists with anger problems come from fatherless homes (Criminal Justice & Behavior)
- 90% of homeless and runaway children come from fatherless homes (Bureau of the Census)
- 85% of youths in prisons come from fatherless homes (TX Dept. of Corrections)
- 75% of adolescent patients in chemical abuse centers come from fatherless homes
- 63% of youth suicides are from fatherless homes (U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services)
- 37% of new births in America are from young girls and if they get married will probably get divorced.
Linq Health Empowers
Linq Health solutions power value-based care, enabling payers to create improved outcomes across the entire continuum of care. Linq Health has been providing comprehensive tech-enabled services for the design, implementation, and operationalization of value-based programs since 2010.
As the industry’s leading provider of comprehensive analytics, network services, and administrative capabilities, our sole focus is value-based care.
Connecting fatherless youth-at-risk with mentors, both of whom will discover passion and purpose by being connected to each other.